Field Report: Andover Regional Office

, , No Comments
As part of a new initiative to connect technology more closely will the field work of Extension throughout Minnesota, representatives from our team are visiting Extension offices and events throughout the state. Please join us on our adventure!

We kicked off this adventure in Andover in April!



Destination: Andover Regional Office
Miles Traveled: 20 mi, one way
Time on road: 1 hour, round-trip
Tech Team Members: Amy and Karen
Number of swears I had to remove from this video: 3 (ALL MINE)




I learned all kinds of things in my first Field Trip to a Regional Office! For example, did you know there is such a thing as the "Coffey Hall Bubble," or that Andover is the self-proclaimed Most Fun Regional Office? I also see my first Regional Office server and attempt to find the root of their internet connection.



Field Report: Andover Regional Office from Extension Quick Bytes on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment